Malifaux demos and open gaming- 10-17 Lake Forest, CA

Ebonstar

Are demo games just once in awhile? Do you know of anywhere i could actually go on a given night of the week and watch people play. I was at smackdown in Anaheim playing in the Flames of War Tournament. During my breaks i would run over to try and maybe catch the start of a game or attempt to catch on but to much goin on to know where to start. Ivs heard they play often at Brookhurst.

We have demo games offered very often.

For example: the Wednesday Comic Quest demo day is held at least twice a month, and our weekly Malifaux play day is on Thursday nights at Mercenary Market in Costa Mesa. Between twenty4seven (Jake) and myself we'll have someone at Merc's every week for Malifaux demos, and there are few weekends where we don't have an event going on in SoCal.

Your best bet is to hop on our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/socalmalifaux/ and let us know what days/times you are available. With so many weekly and scheduled events going, you may have a hard time not finding something to go to, or someone to demo the game for you!

If you live close to Comic Quest- shoot me a PM and I'd be more than happy to schedule a demo for you if Wednesday does not work out. :)