underdogs journey of the brush

underdog6750

You've definitely made it your own!

Moonlight is a little bit grey blue, so maybe try adding a little ice blue into your midtones and highlighting mixes when you do the top section, and a tiny bit of brown to the midtones and shadows on the bottom areas. Something to give you a grade of brightness across the whole model so the top is lit and the feet/whatever onryo have in a bit of shadow.

That's just a guess though, I've not tried it before so it might not work!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting in a while folks. Had a busy few weeks with courses birthdays fixin ip the house and decorating.

Heres my WIP Kirai. She needs a bit of tidying with the shading and the severed head and shears needs some highlighting Apart from that im fairly pleased wiyh how she has turned out so far.

post-11154-13911925963785_thumb.jpg

post-11154-13911925964003_thumb.jpg

As always c&cs are always aprichiated.

Cheers.

Underdog

Cheers. The light has been terrible recently when ive had a chance to take the pics plus im using the camera on my phone.

It is a shame you cant see as much detail as im really proud of the blood in the water effect on kirais base :)

Also got some models arriving today so will get them assembled hopefully for some gaming on sunday :D

• 4 weeks later...

So its been a while since ive posted any models. Ive decided to give NMM a go. Its my first atempt and feel it hasnt gone too wrong? However i know my painting is far from award winning i feel i have been making some slow progress with painting.

Here is my WIP of a female guild guard. Im going for a colour scheme simular to my old uniform (queens guards) With an atempt at NMM (non metalic metal incase some of you havnt heard the term before)

post-11154-13911926481953_thumb.jpg

Some feed back would be much apprichiated :)

Underdog

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a WIP of my puni zombie for kirai. He has been since finished but am waiting to borrow guildmonkees light box again.

It took a total of 3 [hours to paint this guy including drying times for washes etc and pretty pleased with the results. Im also happy with the flesh tones and hair

ATTACH=CONFIG]10881[/ATTACH]

post-11154-13911927383637_thumb.jpg