28mm scale bricks, brick walls, piles of bricks and debris

*Jack*

Hi all,

Building up my dreamer crew, with orphanage style bases... Toys, wooden planking, etc. I saw some great alps a while back who were stepping out of portraits (really creepy portraits) and so I'm going to try and emulate that.

I need something to rest the portraits against - Bricks, piles of bricks, some debris... Does anyone have any ideas how I'd go about doing this? I have instamould so can easily mould something I make... Havent got the best greenstuff skills but I can do basic things :)

Thanks in advance,

Jack

Secret Weapon Miniature's sells them for super cheap. They are fairly good quality. You can find them at most online retailers and your local hobby shop should be able to order them through the regular distributors.

edit for linky: http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=435

Edited by Jestor

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

buy ya self some miliput and mix a good bit together and cut it into your required sized brick!

thats what I did! and the results arnt that bad! take a quick peek in my album at the A Line in the sand markers!

alternatively you can go to

http://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/pegasus-hobbies-28mm-small-bricks-red/

contemplated actually making a scale house out of them??