Puppodcast?

sssk

Hi folks,

Just as a little intro to this (probably dead end) topic, I spend a lot of time staring down microscopes in a quiet lab, so I've taken to listening to podcasts quite a bit recently (to prevent myself from going crazy). My podcast listening has moved into the world of Malifaux (namely malifools, cheated fates, aethervox, and gamers lounge), and this led me to thinking "there're no puppet podcasts!" (...as well as picking up a Marcus crew for malifaux).

Now, just as a disclaimer here, I'm not necessarily leading anywhere with this thought, it's just a thought.

From those malifaux podcasts, it strikes me that there are generally a few key sections which occur a lot, and people seem to like:

1) Intro to the game, explaining what it's about (both fluff and rules) and how it works (either all in episode 1, or as an ongoing thing)

2) Hobby stuff (what've you painted recently, modelling, scenery, etc)

3) tactics

4) "battle reports"

5) Interviews with "top" people from the game, and talk of events being run around the place

They tend to be somewhere between weekly and monthly.

So my question to you, is do you think puppet wars has enough legs to make a podcast?

ok, now that I read back over this, it sounds like even more of a dead end than I imagined it to be initially (for instance there are various youtube videos which give a good summary of the game, and I don't know that there would be enough interest in it to actually make it worth the effort to make it), but it's something different to chat about on the puppet front.

P.S. If anyone fancies some puppet wars over skype sometime, (as usual) give me a shout