Achievement League @ Worthy Games.

Ozz

Ok so after their grand opening on the 8th of September, they have decided to run a Malifaux league due to the huge amount of interest in the game that they have had, and as such wanted to run a friendly and fun league to help everyone to learn the rules together.

The league will be held at Worthy Games:

58 Lancaster Road

Preston

PR1 1DD

Store contact info.

Phone Number +441772 828 385

Email Worthygaming@live.co.uk

Due to not wanting a Gigantic post with all the various achievements for you to earn, send me a PM and i shall send a reply with them all in.

Finally a Thanks to Bill (Nix) who has provided me with most of the pack for this, and i hope to improve upon this in the future with more of my own ideas :)

Oliver

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i think i have this right now, so hopefully below you shall magically see a link to the rules that have been created (And by created i mean shamelessly stolen from Nix) for this League.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?jkp5fqgyntm1jm4

There is a great community in the store at the moment, but more people are always welcome, and almost all of the players there are brand new to the game, so please come and join in the fun :)

Thanks

Oliver

---------- Post added 09-28-2012 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-27-2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

Because i am clever, i forgot to add in tha days they are open late, that would be Monday night for the Red Steel club gaming night, and Thursday night for the Worthy games gaming night, where they are open until 10. Other wise they are open until 7 on a week night, and 6 at weekends.