Demo opportunity in Budapest

Csonti

I'd like to inform you that I'm more than ready to help you out with the first steps into Malifaux. I usually play at Cantina Klub during the evening of Wednesdays but my shedule can be flexible. We can play at another day of the week and even in another club if that's more preferable. I have plenty of crews to demo with therefore you don't even need miniatures to try a game. So if you need some help to get started, just contact me here in the forum or send an e-mail (csontpet@gmail.com) and we will arrange a demo game.

Sidenote: If you are interested in what's going on with Malifaux in Hungary you are more than welcome to join our Facebook group.

És most magyarul is:

Aki szeretné kipróbálni a játékot, azzal nagyon szívesen összehozok egy bemutató játékot Budapesten. Általában szerdánként játszom a Cantinában, de sem a nap, sem a helyszín nincs kőbe vésve. Rengeteg csapatom van, amikkel ki lehet próbálni a játékot, így első körben figurára sincs szüksége annak, aki tenne egy próbát. Demóügyben kereshettek itt a fórumon, vagy levélben is a fent megadott címen.

Aki szeretne többet tudni a hazai Malifaux-életről, azt várjuk a népes és aktív Facebook csoportunkba is.

Edited by Csonti