The Mali-Free-for-All, Saturday 9/8 - Frederick, MD (a new twist)

AoM

What: Malifaux Tournament

Where: Frederick, MD (PM me for specifics. The event is public, but the location/address is not.)

When: Saturday, 9/8; games start at 12:00

Cost: FREE

This is a standard 25ss tournament using all of the normal Gaining Ground rules, but there is going to be one change that will really shake things up. You will be able to get creative when you hire your crew because you'll be able to pick from 2 factions instead of 1.

I'm sure this will lead to some unexpected - and possibly over the top - combinations, but this is where the free-for-all comes from. This is dual faction without needing to be a dual faction master.

Have you wished you could see some Guild Guards fighting side by side with some Guild Autopsies? Go ahead and try it out.

Want to see what it's like when the Avatar of Conflagration teams up with Kaeris for the ultimate BBQ? Sounds tasty to me.

This is obviously going to be a pretty lighthearted event, but it should be a fun way twist on an old favorite.