Dark Debt Sprue Pictures

JMGraham

We do have a voice here. If the details are too soft comment on it. Nathan and Eric read enough of our input to make it worth their time to read. The system is new and I do agree that even with my average developing skill set I may not produce the right effect the first time around. But the program used can be changed and maybe the computer scupltors could use some insight from our hands-on guys to bring things together between the to worlds. I am excited by the new heights of detail and dramatic poses that allow the figs to appear to be active within their surroundings ex. Mei jumping out of a butch of boards..very cool. I would love to see our Masters going through another round of alts just to see what our gods create. And just a end note our hands on scupltors are great I hope they still find employment with Wyrd in some form.

Something I brought up with someone at the store I play at is that Mr. Graves hand+wooden beat stick is very lacking in detail. On two of the four sides, there are grain squiggles where the other two sides are completely flat.

This is probably due to undercutting considerations. What you could do is use the tip of a knife to score in some detail, I've done this before with plastics and it's not too hard.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I have the same concerns regarding the LGS and shelf space. They carry almost the whole line, but I wonder how far they are willing to go..One saving grace I noticed..Nathan take note...is that is shows on the endflaps what box or fig it is...so if your shop uses shelves for boxes then it's really not that much more face room, although you lose the graphis, which might draw browsers in...

Note also they have the models name and faction symbol/colour on the spine too, so you can shelf them like books.