Malifaux slow grow league at Planet Comics (Anderson SC.) Aug 30th-Sept 20th

RichAm

Hello all!

With the growing interest of Malifaux at my LGS, I have decided to start a slow grow league of my own brewing. The league will start this Thursday, Aug 30th and we will meet each Thursday afterwards for league until Sept 30th. Even if you would not like to play in the league, there will also be casual games so you can stop by and say hi, and get in a game or two with me or some of the other non-leaguers. The details for the league are below and we will be meeting at the wonderful Planet Comics (I will also post the address down below)

Week 1- starter box (easy enough) you pick up the starter box of your choice

Weeks 2-4 - add up to 10 soulstones worth of models per week (if you would like to add a model that's more than 10 soulstones, then don't fret, points build up).

*Note- you are not required to buy anything past the starter box to play in the league.

Now for the prizes!!!

#1. The Master of Malifaux- To win this award all you have to do is play games and gain points. Points are assigned as such: 1pt for playing a game, 1pt for a draw, and 3pts for a win

#2.The Master Artisan- To win this award all you have to do is paint models. It doesn't matter how well they are painted (although it must look like you at least tried). The scoring for painting is as follows: 1pt for each 30mm model, 2pts for each 40mm model 3pts for each 50mm model, and finally masters are worth there base size plus 1. (yes avatars count as masters).

The winners will each receive a gift card to Planet Comics that they may spend at there leisure.

So why not come out and and cheat fate a little guys ......what have you got to lose?

Planet Comics

2704 North Main Street Anderson, SC 29621

[TABLE=class: ts intrlu, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD](864) 261-3578

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]