35ss tournament at Toledo game room- August 26

Bubafett

What- 35ss tournament, domination format, 3 rounds

where- Toledo game room, 3001 sylvania ave Toledo Ohio

When- August 26 reg at 10am first round 11am 3

3 rounds of unique schemes, fixed shared strategies, single faction. Painted not required but breaks ties

1st will be receiving the new expansion book 4

Who are you and what have you done with the other six Toledo henchmen?

As Josh said Im jeremy. I took over the Henchman status here a few months ago when Ryan Hess (hijinx) moved out of state. Just love the game so much I couldnt let it fall in the shadows of all the other games that get pushed here at the Game Room.

My wife and I are planning on driving down. Is there a faction you guys don't usually see very often? I may not be a great player, but I have a lot of models to choose from!

*grin*

Brad I encourage you play whatever you want to play. Ive heard of numerous people showing up where I know we will see a good variation of factions. Typically though most played is usually Guild and less played Arcanist. But dont let that make you decision. And also, you're a good fantasy player so I am not going to let you trick me into thinking you are subpar at this game lol

And also, you're a good fantasy player so I am not going to let you trick me into thinking you are subpar at this game lol

I just bought a couple Neverborn crews. I will probably bring them because I am on a huge painting kick with them and might have them all done in time. Only played 1 game with each Master, but it should be enough to at least know how they work!

And Andrea is bringing Arcanists, so that is cool.