Questions from a game i just had if u can help

Nazull

Question

Hi

I just got home from a game i just had and have a few questions.

1/ how do you work out melee is someone (HT2) is on the ground and someone (HT2) is on a cliff top set at HT3. to attack someoen in Melee do u both need to be on the same level ?

2/ If you lose ur master, dose you lose the abilitie to use a soul stone to re-flip the inative?

3/ on spells that are cast once per acviation but fail to cast it, can you try it again?

And why the hell is nino so good. hehehe.

He killed my Sonnia. I did not relize he had hunter and killed her when she was behind a Fence.

My own fault for leaveing her out in the open (well behind a wooden fence)

I need to work on how i can take on Pedita, Enslaved Nif, Santargo, Nino, Pappa and Francisco.

I had Sonnia +avatar, 2 Witchling Stalkers, 3 Fire Gammen, Executioner.

4 answers to this question

1/ how do you work out melee is someone (HT2) is on the ground and someone (HT2) is on a cliff top set at HT3. to attack someoen in Melee do u both need to be on the same level ?

You add your Ht with your Melee range, so unless you had Rg 2 :melee you wouldn't reach them.

2/ If you lose ur master, dose you lose the abilitie to use a soul stone to re-flip the inative?

No, you can still use the Stones for initiative flips. It's about the only thing you will have them for.

3/ on spells that are cast once per acviation but fail to cast it, can you try it again?

If I remember correctly you can cast again, the explanation was that you hadn't cast the spell yet so it did not count.

And why the hell is nino so good. hehehe.

Because the Guild need it badly :P

1, If someone is Ht 2 with a 2" mele range hitting onto Ht 3 building, they can hit models who are within 1" of the edge. Ht 2 + 2" mele = 4" reach effectively. 3" is lost due to Ht 3 so 1" left for how far away you are.

(this assumes your model is in b2b with the building)

That is my understanding at least.

2, No

3, Once per activation/turn spells can only be successfully Cast once per activation. So if you fail, you can try again, yes.

Edit: Well i tried to be helpful:P I guess i should be faster next time:P