Clash for a Cure 2012! Registration starts Aug 6th!

Stanislav

Clash for a Cure is wargaming tournament featuring Warmachine/Hordes, Dust Warfare, Dark Age, and of course Malifaux. All proceeds from the event go to the American Cancer Society.

The Malifaux Tournament will be a Gaining Grounds 30ss format. Fixed faction. Tentatively slotted for 24 players (although I could be tempted to expand).

We'll have some cool trophies,door prizes aimed at the Malifaux players, and maybe a couple of painted models to give away. Now when I say painted models...I'm not talking about the ones that I can paint in an hour or so. I am talking models painted by professional studios like Chest of Colors from Europe (and maybe some painted from somewhere else...).

For some of the die hard Warmachine/Hordes guys, there is also to be a Malifrag event (LordZombie, you are awesome for adapting that!) or maybe just some Malifaux players that want to play in something a little less competitive and drawn out.

ClashMediumArt.jpg

killjoy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...