Riders + Lazarus - Assimilate

Nazull

Question

I am working on doing Lazarus with 3 or 4 Horsemen with Levei + Avatar, ( he will summon the 4th The Pale Rider)

My main question is what can Lazarus assimilate from them.

I mean can he use it on any of there skills even if it not in that power cycly/time of day.

Like can he assimilate Pale Riders Rapid Fire (withc is on stage 2) even if the rider is only on stage 3. OR can he only assimilate skill the rider has acces to ?

Also can he assimilate Triggers like Ricochet and would it work with his weapon.

like assimilate both Richochet and Rapid fire. but useing his weapon (because of the blasts) would cause ALOT of going to and from other targets.

he fires his weapon and flips a servre, and get to place 2 blasts, - would the models hit by the blasts be also get the Ricochet trigger too ?

Edited by Nazull

10 answers to this question

I dont think he can as the skill The Fith Rider is on Levei, with is not a construst.

the skills gives all riders the Rider characteristic

I thought he could just take the rider Characteristic from the riders

can't remember if he can Characteristic or not, (don't have my book on me ATM)

Stupid auto correct :(

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

My main question is what can Lazarus assimilate from them.

I mean can he use it on any of there skills even if it not in that power cycly/time of day.

Like can he assimilate Pale Riders Rapid Fire (withc is on stage 2) even if the rider is only on stage 3. OR can he only assimilate skill the rider has acces to ?

Also can he assimilate Triggers like Ricochet and would it work with his weapon.

He can assimilate what the Riders have active at the moment, and that is considered a Talent or Spell. So if the Pale Rider has Fast, he could get it from him. Like wise for Rapid Fire. What I am trying to figure out now is how to get the Scrap necessary for him to keep it. I had been trying to effectively use Lazarus this way, but the lack of scraps with Levi hindered me.

I could buy a Large Steampunk Arachnid but then I would not have the points to add in Collodi for the Use Soulstones. Meh, I guess you can't have everything.

I could instead play Ramos or Hoffman I guess, they get enough scraps to go around.

He can only gain talents and abilities that are written on the card. He cannot copy Effects. If the Dead Rider has fast Lazarus cannot copy it because it is an effect gained from Unnatural Purpose. However I see no reason why he cannot copy Unnatural Purpose. The effects he gains from copying it will depend on on his total number of wounds just like the dead rider.

Lazarus and the Pale Rider cannot be hired into the same crew but even if you could get them together via summon there is a limited amount he can copy. Copying ricochet won't work because you don't have the Final Moments weapon. You could copy chasing death but you would only really benefit from stage 3.

Edited by Twisted Metal

He can assimilate what the Riders have active at the moment, and that is considered a Talent or Spell. So if the Pale Rider has Fast, he could get it from him. Like wise for Rapid Fire. What I am trying to figure out now is how to get the Scrap necessary for him to keep it. I had been trying to effectively use Lazarus this way, but the lack of scraps with Levi hindered me.

I could buy a Large Steampunk Arachnid but then I would not have the points to add in Collodi for the Use Soulstones. Meh, I guess you can't have everything.

I could instead play Ramos or Hoffman I guess, they get enough scraps to go around.

with Levi you can turn things into the SPAs and then kill them or trow them at the enemy crew to kill them.