tina avatar + fire gamin

izikial

Hi, I love the idea of avatars and I was thinking af a way to make her avatar quickly, my head emediatly thought about nuking your own gamin foreasy dc damage if you can do this early then you can avatar early (admitidly not a turn 2 like a ramos)

So what I'm thinking is a snow storm, gamin's, and and arcane effigy (or esscense of power)

The basic idea is to sling shot the gamin forward and nuke it for the manifest criteria (8 dg blast will kill a fair few things) then manifeast as soon as possible if I can do it turn three I can still manifest then as soon as I can I start moving the avatar forward with sbowstorm

I then had a thought, a fire gamin dose damage when it dies but not through shatter, so would avatar tina give shatter to a fire gamin, there by making it die with blast dg 4 orif tina kills it she would fill her wounds and do shatter dg 6 and if you need huge spike dgfor some one who heals a lot then get 2 or 3 fire gamin up there and you can easaly do 14 dg from chain reactions.

So what are your thought on a quick avatar tina, and on fire gamin with tina

With the manifest thing I was thinking about shooting a gammin that's stood in the middle of the enemy, not just shooting gammin. By shooting my own gamin I can basicly auto hit and cheat damage to sever meaning huge double blast damage to kill everyone around the gamin thereby getting the double kill, prime targets would be low wd high df moddles so I can get past there df and blow there face of

If I did go fire gamin then I wouldn't need snow storm, and in that case I might go for karies using fire and ice pillers I can funnle people into tight spots, and when my gamin do implode on the enemy they will have at least 3 burn counters meaning karies can torch the enamys

Downside to the karies thing is I lose a lot of synergys for some one of combos

Oh -- right, gotcha. That would be a good tactic against enemies in cover, it seems pretty dependant on what they decide to do about your gamin though.

Apart from that, Kaeris and Rasputina is one of my favorite combinations, I don't really miss the synergy when I can just blow up everything.