Painting Contest: Honolulu

Gensuke626

Hey everyone. Not sure how many folks here actually live in Honolulu, but have I got an opportunity for you if you do! Starting...Now-ish and running till the 13th of August, I'm holding a painting contest. The idea I stole from a painting contest I saw on the forums some time ago, but it was such a brilliant idea, that I just had to copycat it.

Supply Wagon Painting Contest!

That's right, Build and Paint a Supply Wagon and bring it to me by the 13th of August and you could win a $20 gift certificate at Other Realms in the Ward Warehouse. I will not be able to accept online entries, unfortunately, but here's the address to Other Realms.

Other Realms Comics and Games, In Ward Warehouse, 1050 Auahi St., Honolulu HI

Entries will be accepted in person on the 13th and the winner will be announced shortly there after. If you are interested but can't make it to the 13th, then send me a PM and we'll work out a day I can view your creation...though it will need to be before the 13th.

Things I will be looking for are:

Painting Technique

Creativity and Execution of theme

Appropriate Basing

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. But not because I want more interest. In fact I am bumping this because A second Painting contest has just started in the Honolulu Area!

Noting a lack of appropriate markers in the league, this local henchman has decided to do Painting Contest 2: Strategy Markers!

Bring by 1 Treasure Chest, 3 Evidence Markers and 5 Dynamite Markers to Other Realms Monday Night on the 20th of August and you might be the one to earn a $20 gift cert for Other Realms!