New questions old player

shemus32

Question

Hey all been off on a heiatus...sp....lol but getting back into the swing of things. Had a few questions if anyone would be so kind to help out on.

1. On a pigcharge do you charge a model and if you move over another model on the way there you make another attack? Like if I do the "nibble" attack once Im at the original charge target do I attack again?

2. I know that shooting into melee has negative modifiers but what about spells. Do they only suffer negative flips if there is a def resist?

Im sure there are more lol but these are what we came across tonight. Again any help would be appreciated 8)

3 answers to this question

1, Pig Charge is not a charge action, it is a push, of up to their charge that they can interrupt to make 1 strike, you do not declare a target for pig charge you move it and hit when you eventually decide on a target and run back out of range of them :)

2, Shooting into mele does affect spells just like ranged strikes. If the attack (Attack?) has the gun icon then it takes the randomisation to see who it hits. If there is no gun icon then it will hit the target you select.