Slow Gorw League in Derby

Pierowmaniac

If there is enough interest I’m thinking of running a Malifaux ‘introductory slow grow’ league starting possibly at the end of August.

There will be prizes for both the overall league winner and also for the best painted crew!

Location will be at the ‘Derby Wargames Society’ on Monday and Thursday evenings

http://derbywargamessociety.com/about-dws/

Royal British Legion

85 Chellaston Road

Allenton

Derby

De24 9AF

Entry requirements will be:

NO previous Malifaux experience necessary (experienced players also welcome)

A starter box set (approx £25). Choose from any of the available box sets or alternatively pick one of the brand new ‘Ten thunders’ box sets available during Gen Con in the states (I will be placing an order during Gen Con, so will happily add to my order to save you postage costs)

Painting – Will be encouraged but not necessary (see below)

Fate Deck (approx £5) – or alternatively a standard set of playing cards (including the 2 jokers).

Rulebook – Free PDF version, £12 small rules manual or £20 large rule book.

League overview and scoring.

Starting at end August and will run till mid/end Sept. The 1st game will start at 10/12 soulstone (2 - 3 models inc leader) and every two weeks the game size will increase by 5 soulstones, finishing at 25 soulstones for the final games. Scoring system will be a based Win (3 pts), Draw (2pts), Loss (1pt). The league winner will be the player with the highest league points.

Starting from week 3 each players will earn 2 ‘painting point’ for not fielding any unpainted models. At the end of the league each player will cast a vote for ‘best painted’ crew worth 1 ‘painting point’ and the player with the most ‘painting points’ will also win a prize.

Any questions or queries please feel free to reply here or message me