25 SS Tourney @ Fongo Bongo Games, Riverton UT

Salix060907

This Saturday, July 21st, at 11 A.M. Fongo Bongo Games will be hosting the first ever Malifaux Tournament. This is a free event, provided you signed up for the league. If you plan on playing on Saturday and haven't signed up for the league, then the entry fee is 5$, and includes entry into the league.

25 SS limit, One faction and One Master to be used for all games.

Also plan on bringing a painted fig, as there will be a painting contest as well.

Edited by Salix060907

Definitely would prefer that the painting competition entry be from the Wyrd line. You wouldn't need to play that fig as part of your crew.

Just painted, doesn't have to be based, and any other questions can be discussed on either the open gaming night (Thursday hint hint) or via PM here, or on Saturday before we start.

And as always, feel free to PM me with any questions as well.

I wish I could make it down there Saturday. I just found out about this tourney like 5 minutes ago. I was wrapping up a game today and ran into some 40K players who mentioned a local Utah forum which linked me here.

Love to support any Malifaux goings on in the Wasatch front. We have a small group up here (Davis-Weber Counties) that play.

One more thing, we need a session report of the tourney too. :)

Edited by Boardgameguy

I had two players show up. So I ended up not running it. I'll rerun it at the end of August. What store do you guys play at? I'm thinking that we should all meet some day and discuss the best time to run events. I know of a few players from Provo, that are willing to make it given enough notice. Heck, one of them is even in my league.

When we play at a store we play at Endzone in Clearfield. We're possibly holding a demo night tomorrow at Endzone, BoardGameGuy can give you the details.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I had two players show up. So I ended up not running it. I'll rerun it at the end of August. What store do you guys play at? I'm thinking that we should all meet some day and discuss the best time to run events. I know of a few players from Provo, that are willing to make it given enough notice. Heck, one of them is even in my league.

What factions do you guys typically play? I play guild mostly but just picked up ressers. BoardGameGuy plays neverborn and arcanist, and the other serious player usually runs outcasts, but he has some neverborn also.