H: Guild/Arcanists/Battlefoam W: Warmachine/Hordes (Retribution/Circle/Mercs)/Paypal

hijynx

I have come to realize I'll never love Guild/Arcanists as much as I love the other three (four?) factions. So, I'm going to unload my half finished and unassembled parts of those crews.

edit: Decided to try my luck at ebay, never sold anything there before. I relisted everything below MSRP, happy viewing:

Ramos Crew:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160850488531?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Guild Lot:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160850487448?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Malifaux Battlefoam Bag:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160850486055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Edited by hijynx

Hey hijynx ;).

I actually have some circle stuff and retribution stuff, I have no idea what they are so ill post a pic, I got them because I thought they looked cool. So ill lost a pic of everything I have and you can make out what they are.

2012-07-10_21-46-25_380.jpg

2012-07-10_21-47-47_670.jpg

Edited by Iamwyrd

For circle I can see that you have a feral warpwolf, a pureblood warpwolf, and a warpwolf stalker as well as both "forms" for the warlock Kromac. And what looks to be a blackclad which is a solo. For the "elves' looks like Rahn a warcaster. A heavy jack, Phoneix i believe, if you have the other parts, a heavy jack kit. The light jack is either a Chimera or a Gorgon, can't tell via the picture. The unit is the Battlemage unit. And the lone guy is the Magister solo.

Hope this helps out some.

I have a Plastic Feral, Plastic Pureblood, Grayle, Warpborn Skinwalkers (One Axe head is off, but I have it), and the Blackclad. I am not really looking for anything you have listed, but if you were still interested in the stuff, let me know.

Re-listed everything at lowered price on eBay, just going to hang on to everything or trade for WM/H stuff if it doesn't sell this time!

Looking for:

Circle Orobos:

Pureblood Warpwolf

Shadowhorn Satyr

eKaya + Laris

Grayle

eKreuger

Shadowhorn Satyr

Tharn Bloodtrackers + UA

Warpborn Skinwalkers

Blackclad Wayfarer

Celestial Fulcrum

Gehtorix

-

Retribution of Scyrah:

1-2x Stormfall Archer units

Houseguard Riflemen + UA

Battle Mages

Mage Hunter Strike Force + UA

1-2x Dawnguard Scyir

House Shyeel Artificer

House Shyeel Magister

-

Mercs:

Cylena Raefyll & the Nyss Hunters (full unit)

Lady Aiyana & Master Holt

Lanyssa Ryssyll

Madelyn Corbeau

• 2 weeks later...