Collette Avatar health question

merlinman

so how does her wounds work exactly. if a decoy is hit the regular stat card is used and the real one takes damage and after that any damage the decoy takes is halved and sent to the real collette stat card? if it is that way she sounds really really easy to kill as having 3 targets then or am i missing something

Anytime a decoy is hit, the real Collette only takes half. With Soulstones and everything else going on, it's actually quite a bit tougher to kill aColette than you'd think.

I know we haven't seen much about her on the forums yet so far, but I think once the model releases, we'll see a bit more chatter. Personally, I think she's one of the better Avatars, and can be quite powerful. Granted, regular Colette is strong too, IMO, so it may be up to an individual player whether they want to pay the 2SS for the Avatar. I know I usually will.

Ya. i would think her avatar is more end game, as she herself can make a lot of SS and replace mannequin the higher point models and then avatar for objective reasons if not met already or when there is no more big threats on enemy team.

I still think she easier to kill in Avatar form as she cant keep making SS and has no more slow to die and cant swap around from blinding flash or anything similar.