Question about rivals. Particularly Zoraida.

Getifa Ubazza

Is there any rivalries/enemies in the Malifaux world, between crews? I'm particularly asking about Zoraida, But will welcome other rivalries/enemies too.

Reason I'm asking is that I have Zoraida and she and her crew are done and I now want a second crew to use against her and would like it if they were natural enemies.

Thanks

I believe 'rivalries' relating to Zoraida come mostly from within her own faction. Lilith has a respect/envy of her on account of of Zoraida being a human whose attunement with Malifaux rivals that of her own. Pandora's personal goals appear to be partially in conflict with those of the other Neverborn but this seems to be more a rivalry amongst Pandora and Lilith/Nytmare (Lord Chompy).

As Mudge mentioned it is hinted that she was an item with Leveticus. It is also hinted that she might be the one that Jack Daw is hunting for. So you could go with an outcast crew centred on Jack+ the hanged or alternatively a Kirai crew with the same focus.