Realm of Heroes - Mansfield, Ohio - New Malifaux Night!

Alfndrate

Next Event:

Demo June 10th from 3:00pm to 5:00pm

Good day everyone!

If you're in the Ashland, Mansfield, or Galion area of Ohio. We've just got a quick little announcement for you.

Realm of Heroes is going to start having Malifaux on Thursday nights from about 5:00 till close (about 9).

Come on down, I'll be running demos if you want one, and generally just looking to get some more games of Malifaux in. We've got a few regulars that play (roughly 4 people), so we're always looking to expand.

If you don't have a crew, don't worry about it. We'll set you up for a game or two.

If you have any questions, just PM me here on the forums or reply to this thread.

Realm of Heroes

1350 West 4th Street, Mansfield Ohio.

We look forward to seeing you.

Edited by Alfndrate

Absolutely!

I'll try to use this thread as a general, "Malifaux Events at Our Store" thread, and I'll update the OP with new info as I go along.

I know that tomorrow night is going to be our first "official" Malifaux night, and I know of at least two players that are going to be playing lol. And I might try to run some demos on Sunday afternoon.