malifaux escalation league top cut comics rockford illinois may 12th thru june 30th

justright

Beginning Saturday the 12th of may and pushing thru june 30th there will be held amalifaux esclation league focusing on beginners new to the game. If interested pm me for details! Or just show up!

League begins at 11am every Saturday!

Top cut comics

5600 n 2nd street

Loves park Illinois 61111

815 633 0330

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Malifaux rules notes

May 12th thru june 30th (count may12th as part of the first week..skip the midnight vp deadline for may12th)

Once you register and pick your faction thats who your stuck with for this 8 week long (16 game) league...

You may switch your crew as you see fit but always the master or henchmen must be from your chosen faction

2 game limit per week at the stone level for the week.. (this may change if we have alot of players}

Each game requires a different opponent than the one you just played..

Strategys for the week will be announced on sunday for game one and game two of the week played in any order as you see fit

You may pick your own schemes(2 per game)but never the same scheme twice in a row.

Points for the week and opponent played must be reported by 11:59 pm saturday of that week.. each player must report his vps and schemes played

You are not required to play an in league opponent but when you report you must post a pic of your game

You do not have to play at topcut on saturdays to have your games count.. but it would be nice to see everyone in the league.. unless your tyler scroggin... :) joke

Painting.. must be based.. 3 colors.. and look like you tried at least .. only work you paint yourself counts for vps.. 2vps 30mm,.4vps for 40mm..and 6vps for 50mm... painting vps are to be reported as you wish and count with your grand total at the end of the league.. pics posted to facebook post count...

Plus 2vps for everyone that friends me on the wyrd forums( im justright on there) i just wanna feel loved i guess...

I reserve the right to say woops whenever i screw somethin up

Have fun yall.. and thanks for givin this game a go.