New to malifaux, looking to start Pandora.

Bobby1213

So I've been playing for a month or so now and I was looking to start a Pandora crew with models that I like and would enjoy painting. Any critique would be more than welcome.

Pandora -cache 7

Primordial Magic -2

Lelu -7

Lilitu -7

Doppleganger -8

Insidious Madness -4

Stitched Together-5

Really love the twins models and the alt Pandora sculpt. Also this is a 35 point list which seems to be the norm even though we've been playing starter boxes and 25 point games mostly to teach the newer players.

I think that is a fairly effective list, i just played a game with her today using almost the same one (only my second game with her) and it worked well enough even with all my mistakes. (Had 8 stones and a sorrow over a madness, kept getting hit by blasts though from the sorry so wasn't to clever a choice) I will just say to not use her vs the new players in case that was your plan, as she forces you to play differently, and can do so much on her own, if you don't know what you are facing, or know the game it can be off putting to face her played well :)