Hola from Chi-town

C Swizzy

Hello everyone. Just got back from Adepticon and I wanted to keep in touch with all the peeps I met at Adepticon over the weekend. I'm relatively new to the game but I love it. I'm a co host on a podcast (TEW) and I would love to cover more Malifaux on the show. My fiancé (She Swizzy) also got bit by the Malifaux bug again.

Crews that I own

Ortegas

Rasputina

Dead Justice (who doesn't have her? Lol)

Looking to go all Guild before I move on to more

So once again Hola and I hope to be able to learn here but also help others any way I can

Edited by C Swizzy
Typo

Most play at Games Plus, with Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays being the most likely. I make it out there about once a month, on a Saturday. They coordinate their play in a Google group: chicago-malifaux-players@googlegroups.com

I coordinate play at Chicagoland Games/Dice Dojo in the city itself, and have given a demo at a great, little, new shop, Valhalla Battle Games in Elmhurst.

There is a Facebook group that I have been using since the Dojo players are more Facebook friendly: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/groups/198812593514493/

Hope you all, and everyone in attendance, had a great time. I know I did. I was the tall Rules Marshall who didn't need a megaphone and wishes he saw more gremlins being played.

Greg/Sub

You mean the one who could perforate ear drums of unsuspecting players who walk in front of you with poor timing? ;-)

@Swizz: Welcome to the game! I don't know if you saw me floating around, but I was the guy wearing the Fedora.

Edited by Mydnight
To reflect humor omitted due to exhaustion