What's on the autopsy table?

aka_hazard

Question

On the block for fixing should be:

Hamelin

So'mer

The problem is that this will leave Kirai and Collette, with Collodi too, as the best crews in the game.

Having only played one game with Som'er I need to ask: are you actually thinking he's far better then Kirai and Colette, or was that a typo or a joke, for for the life of me, I can't tell which it is.

Cause if he is broken, then I have got to find myself yet another crew to get rid of the playing only broken masters label (though I've only played Tier2 at tournaments, and never tier1 :P )

Having only played one game with Som'er I need to ask: are you actually thinking he's far better then Kirai and Colette, or was that a typo or a joke, for for the life of me, I can't tell which it is.

Cause if he is broken, then I have got to find myself yet another crew to get rid of the playing only broken masters label (though I've only played Tier2 at tournaments, and never tier1 :P )

I believe Som'er is listed because there are 'broken' mechanisms within his crew, endless Mosquitoes springs to mind, whereas Kirai and Collette seem to be working correctly but seem to be stronger than the other masters.

(Please note I am quoting common forum perception rather than my own opinion which may or may not be the same thing!)

Yeah, I get the infinite Skeeter summoning line, but that's a specific problem with one specific minion, I guessed that by mentioning Som'er there he thought he was stronger, and that one specific minion which needed a fix wouldn't be enough to warrant a master being in that list :)