Adepticon 2012 Update

nilus

Since I have not posted much in a while, here is the Malifaux Adepticon Updates

First the Big News!!!

Wyrd has become an official Adepticon sponsor. Not only have they provided several limited edition miniatures as prize support(This is the 2nd year they have provided prize support), they have also offered some awesome swag bag support as well. I won't spoil the surprise but the first 1000 swag bags are going to have a very nice treat from Wyrd.

Other items of note

We had to extend the times on both the Team Tournament and the Puppet Wars events. Everyone signed up for those events should have gotten a direct email and Adepticon will be refunding anyone if they are unable to attend at the new times.

The finalized rules packets should be complete this week. Strategies for the Team and Masters events have already been posted but this will be your first glimpse at the Story Encounter. I hope you enjoy them, they went through several revisions before I settled on just going with the KISS method(Keep it simple stupid).

Everything else is on track. We still have tickets open to most of our events. For those new to Malifaux who may not even have a painted crew but wish to try a tournament we plan to have some prepainted 25 stone crews available for the Story Encounter on Saturday night.