Arcanists Crew - 30 - Scrap

Rasputina -- 6 Pool

Essence of Power [2ss]

Kaeris [8ss]

Fire Gamin [4ss]

Fire Gamin [4ss]

Gunsmith [6ss]

Ice Gamin [4ss]

Thinking about trying this list out. It is 30ss since that is what I have been playing getting ready for Adepticon. I figured have rasputina blowing things up threw the ice gamin while hiding back, the fire gamin giving more burn counters for Kaeris to work with, and the gunsmith just blowing thing away it would be a good shooting list. I know the student of conflict is a popular pick with Kaeris but 4ss for another totem seems to be a lot at 30ss.

Any thoughts and ideas welcome as I have all the arcanist models.

Yeah drop the Gamin.

Sub in a Silent One for the Ice Gamin since he has perfect mirror and is a better fit. Then for the Fire Gamin I would use either another Gunsmith or swap in that SoC. Would leave you with:

Tina (8 Pool if SoC, 6 with Gunsmith)

Kaeris (8)

Gunsmith (6)

Silent One (6)

EoP (2)

and either SoC (4) or Gunsmith (6)

You're model count goes down by one, but you gain serious shooty-power. In addition, remember Tina and the Silent One can give another model Frozen Heart, giving Tina another mirror to use.

I ran a list like the second a few weeks ago. I would run the student of conflict and have more soulstones around to play with. I found that whatever model I really needed to deal with, I used either Kaeris or Tina with soulstones. Or you could add in one fire gamin if you thought 4 soulstones would be enough.