Newby Question about Abilities??

Normski

Question

So!!

Im sat at home reading my stat cards and rule book! but there are no description of and how to use some Abilities? for instance- on the Sue card it has Gunfighter and Hard to Kill, but there is no explination of the abilities?

Are these Abilities explained in the Rules expansion books? I cant seem to find them in the rules manual??

Also can a Trigger and a Spell be activated at the same time? once again Sue has Rising Higher which is Cast when a tome card is flipped but Tread the Line is a 1 action which Casts on 13tomes, Sue already has a Ca of 5tomes, flipping 8tomes or over will Cast Tread the Line!

Therefore triggering Rising Higher and casting Tread the line at the same time?

Or am I interpreting it wrong and Rising higher triggers automatically when Tread the line is cast? increasing the Dg to 2/3/4 instead of 1/2/3??

so much to think about my brain aches!!!

2 answers to this question

Those abilities should be on page 115 of the rules manual under common abilities.

Rising higher can only be triggered from the casting of circle of flames. As such if two tomes are acheived in the casting of Circle of flames then you can use rising higher. As Tread the line is not in brackets after the name rising higher, rising higher cannot be triggered from any attempted cast of tread the line.

So, you can only get rising higher from circle of flames therefore the Dg flip increases to 2/3/4 from 1/2/3 for circle of flames.

Hope that helps