The Malifaux Team Duel!

Normski

just a crazy idea I had while trying to sleep last night!

with characters such as Gunslingers and Gunsmiths, Death Marshals and Sue, there could be a possibility fo a Duel scenario! each person could field a single model and each person would flip till a severe card was flipped then the Wd would get taken off! if both flip severe cards each lose wounds! first to lose all wound is out obviously dead!

just something I was thinking about! sometimes at the gaming club some people dont get a game! or wait to play, this could be a side game just for fun! ya could even field a small crew, Henchmen could lead the crew! It doesnt even need to be faction specific! not all factions have gun wielding manics at their side! such as Seamus has Guild Autopsys but thats about it for Rezzers! so obviously Seamus will wanna hire other gun wielding crazies to build a better crew! the more wounds the better!

so I invite all of you to input into this it has the potential for a nice little side line! remember its just for fun!!