Well, I suppose I should say hello...

Xer0

Hello all,

After a great deal of pressure, wheedling and cajoling, Bill (better known as Nix here on the forums) was finally able to get me to give Malifaux a try. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my two games with him and I want more.

I'm armed with a rules manual, a Fate Deck a Sonia Criid crew in dire need of painting and a burning desire to play a lot more. I'm living in Northern Maryland in Abingdon. Who wants to give me a reason to paint these beauties up so I can put them on the table?

hey Xer0! I'm glad Nix managed to drag you into playing :) He's good at that ;)

So, Welcome to Malifaux, the forums, and (more importantly) the Guild ;) I'm in Maine at the moment, and will be transplanting to GA next week, so Unfortunately I wont get a chance to challenge you to a game, but I'm sure Nix will find someone for you to play :D

Hello all,

After a great deal of pressure, wheedling and cajoling, Bill (better known as Nix here on the forums) was finally able to get me to give Malifaux a try. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my two games with him and I want more.

I'm armed with a rules manual, a Fate Deck a Sonia Criid crew in dire need of painting and a burning desire to play a lot more. I'm living in Northern Maryland in Abingdon. Who wants to give me a reason to paint these beauties up so I can put them on the table?

Abingdon I think is a bit outside my normal travel range but if you find yourself down near Columbia or DreamWizards or Games and Stuff let me know and we can see about setting up a game.

So, Welcome to Malifaux, the forums, and (more importantly) the Guild ;) I'm in Maine at the moment, and will be transplanting to GA next week, so Unfortunately I wont get a chance to challenge you to a game, but I'm sure Nix will find someone for you to play :D

Thanks for the welcome. It's too bad that we won't get a chance to play any time in the near future, but maybe we can meet up at GenCon or some similar gathering of nerds.

Abingdon I think is a bit outside my normal travel range but if you find yourself down near Columbia or DreamWizards or Games and Stuff let me know and we can see about setting up a game.

Yeah, you've hit the crux of the problem, haven't you? Those of us north of Baltimore really don't want to head south and those south really don't want to head north. Not that I blame them, I'm not a huge fan of heading through the tunnels myself if I don't want to. As for GnS, yeah, I can do that every now and then, but only on weekends, so that might limit my play time down there, but I'm sure I can work something out.

What I'd really love is a strong community up here Harford County, but that seems to be hard to come by.

Yeah, unfortunately the only store I knew up that way closed a few years ago. I think there was someone trying to get a group together in Timonium at a game store up there.

Yup, Renaissance Games closed up shop a couple of years back, but a new one's opened up within the past year... but they're mostly a 40K and WM/Hordes crowd there. But it's a starting point, I guess.

Where in Georgia? I have family in the Atlanta area and like to visit when I can. Giga-Bites Cafe seems to have a pretty active player base (and even sees an occasional visit from a certain Wyrd staffer, if I remember right...).