Ramos WIP

Bruglyother

Well, as I know many people aren't checking the blogs yet, I thought I'd put this here as well. This is my Ramos WIP. I envision Ramos as an inventor, but also as a businessman. His skin is very toned down due to lack of exposure to sunlight. Too much time in his shop. His cloths are business snappy, yet simple and functional.

O do apologize for the image quality, but it should be good enough to give you an idea of where I'm going with it. I promise the quality will be better for the final product.

6810672295_f2660f7f8e_m.jpg

Ramos...on a shtick.

(Please tell me someone here is old enough for this reference.)

6810679577_0e872a62fa_m.jpg

His base.

Comments are always welcome. And to see more, check out my blog in my sig.

The Boss is done. And he has a new friend to play with too.

6850289137_90705cd88b_m.jpg6850287569_182e321945_m.jpg

And another new friend is under way.

6850290937_eedb32c91a_m.jpg

This is not what is usually meant by "Creepy Crawly"!

Edited by Bruglyother
Added new pics....

Looks good so far. I like the interior jacket being a different color than the exterior. It adds a lot and I wish I had thought of that for mine!

I'm liking the base, is that going to be smoke/steam billowing out of a can? What is that made from (the smoke)?

Steam/smoke coming out of a pipe in the floor. Goes with the rest of the crew which is being worked out as if in a steam-works. I used clump foliage glued tight on wire to make it. There is a scaled down version on my spiders, and my Electrical creation is floating through some steam. Pretty much he only figure so far to not have steam.smoke incorporated is my Mobile toolkit. I kind of forgot with him since I did other hacking and modding. I may go back and put smoke/steam off of his exhaust vents, but it seams like a lot of work at this stage. I'll have to see how out of place it looks when the rest of the crew is done up. I don't anticipate any smoke/steam for the miner, so it should be fine. Time will tell.