The good Doctor at 35SS

Mehena

As I am needing to tweak a really hurty list I figured I'd post my thoughts here for critique and suggestions. Not worried about objective grabbing as I have lists I'm comfortable running in those circumstances this is strictly slug fests against other killy crews like the Viks.

Douglas, 8 SS

Chihuahua

Canine Remains

Dead Rider

Shikome x 2

Rotten Belle

Totem and Canine for quick body parts to get a Rogue Necromancy to hunting partner with the Shikome. Dead rider to Drag Douggie forwards for a turn 2 scalpel to the face if they leave themselves open to it or to string them out if they do not. Its a fairly fragile crew but given the amount of heavy hitters they should have problems deciding just what is the bigger threat and should 2 Shikome and a fast melee master Rogue Necromancy get close enough to something with its CB7, paired, good damage line, and 5 AP for attacks not much should be able to survive regardless of how many SS they can burn. Thats the plan! Will it however work?

Edited by Mehena

My favorite killy list for the good doctor would be something like this.

Doug 8 SS

Chihuahua

Molly

Grave Spirit

Dead Rider

Canine Remains x2

Rotten Belle x2

It's a little less kill, but much less fragile. Remember that the Viks melee is magic and it will chew up your spirits, especially if they're running Taylor. Giving an extra three inches of movement and 2 armor on the dead rider makes it crazy survivable. Molly can pull spells from both Doug and the Rogue Necromancy which gives the group some needed range punch. Plus she can debuff the hell out the the enemy. You can pull individuals around with both the belles and the rider then you can pick them apart with McM or whatever monster you summon.