Possible Colette List

edonil

So, I'm finally making my way back to Colette, and was wondering what people thought of the following:

Colette

Cassandra

Coryphee Duet

Convict Gunslinger

Soulstone Miner

3 SS cache

So, I'm not really sure about this at all. I've played Colette once, and it was quite fun. The one thing I immediately noticed about her was the hard time she had in dropping tough targets...so this is my attempt at combating that problem. I know that I miss out on some of her movement mechanics, and may drop the Gunslinger to fix that. The main thing I'm concerned with is the small cache...since Colette can generate her own SS, I'm not super worried about it, but still, my lack of experience does have me curious about what others think?

Last weekend I played a similar list, just swapped the convict gunslinger for Performer/Mannequin. Honestly with the big 3 in there you should do fine as long as you can stay out of too much trouble. The SS Miner is nice as it can help you build an early SS cache and then it can start mauling things as the game progresses.

I would personally drop the miner for the Performer Duo, gives back the movement shenanigans. The ranged support is nice with her for the gunslinger, but with a gunsmith and performer, you can use your 0 action from turn one having taken the wound from the performers 0 action forcing a WP duel. Giving you Double positive to hit on anything in cover, tripple else where:)

And she does not lack the ability to take down tough targets, she lacks the ability to do it fast. What she has issues with is models with hard to wound as they just let you hit her and you likely do 1 Dg

As for your SS issue, even starting with 7 stones i run out with making them using the duet and Cassy. Oddly enough i seem to struggle with that less with starting with a smaller cache which i presume is due to the mind set you start the game with. So don't assume you will have no problems just you know you can make one when you know you need it for something, but its tough to sacrifice the cards later on in the game, even the low ones i seem to find:)

But this is basically me saying take the normal stuff, i have realised after checking and re checking all this, give yours a try and see what happens:)

2 Wd for a stone is not worth it, if you do take it with this list, you use it to kill things with its trigger towards the end of the game after the duet/Cassandra have hit it a little first to soften it up.(sorry didn't see the post before mine until now)

Meh, I know most don't think it's useful, but I've used it early game and then late game for finishing enemy models and netting SS from that. The way I run the crew I like to use Magician's Duel as the finisher most of the time and so it's really nice to have a huge pile of SS for crucial turns.