Special Forces (Young Nephilim)

Sliver Chocobo

Just an idea for a special forces group, led by Nekima (who else). Basically made up of different types of young, eg one that can't fly ignores Armour and has leap, another that also can't fly has sprint, smell fear and possible nimble, anthor that flys and breathes fires and so

Things to make note, having the young Nephilim Charactorisic makes them effected by Nephilim heart and the terror tots have the ability to cast grow to become them

One with a magical attack for spirits.

I would also suggest another larger minion for young to grow into, although I admit that I don't know what this would be. Perhaps something more tanky and less killy?

I have some more ideas on the magical Nephilim, how about making it spirit and rare 1 and giving it a 1" aura of forest terrain and spell that jump into a forest within 6"

On the mature side, perhaps giving each young Nephilim a mature to grow into

I would like to see Nekima have animosity Lilith and possible a totem or several totem's that generate blood counters with an (all)

An anti-Nephilim Nephilim, would interesting

Other than that, since Lilith can only have a maximum of two special forces I don't think you need to limit it any more

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

I would like to see Nekima have animosity Lilith and possible a totem or several totem's that generate blood counters with an (all)

An anti-Nephilim Nephilim, would interesting

Other than that, since Lilith can only have a maximum of two special forces I don't think you need to limit it any more

Perhaps a way to steal blood counters from opposing nephilim? Or to deny blood generation? Or something like...

Bathed in Blood: "anytime an enemy nephilim generates a blood counter within 6 inches, this model gains 1 blood counter"

The more I think about this, the more I like the idea of the coming nephilim civil war between Lilith and Nekima.

Edited by micahwc

Perhaps a way to steal blood counters from opposing nephilim? Or to deny blood generation? Or something like...

Bathed in Blood: "anytime an enemy nephilim generates a blood counter within 6 inches, this model gains 1 blood counter"

The more I think about this, the more I like the idea of the coming nephilim civil war between Lilith and Nekima.

I like it, but way to specific to be of any use

Some options

(0) discard two cards, gain one blood counter

(1) discard two cards, gain one blood counter you may only use this ability once per turn

(all) all friendly Nephilim within 6" gains a blood counter, this ability can only be used once per crew, per turn