Nicodem - what to get?

Cyphre

I'm going to assume you've got Punk Zombies, Belles, the Hanged, a Vulture, and a Construct. Until you get a bigger variety of models, I'd try one of these two lists if you don't want to proxy for now:

Starter box, the Vulture, and 2 Belles, leaving 6 stones

OR

Nico, 2 Punk Zombies, 2 Belles, 1 Hanged, 1 Construct, and 5 stones

The former gives you more summon factory options, the latter is less in-line with Nico's summoning master theme but lets you focus on boosting your harder-hitting models and softening up their targets.

you could possibly drop them and put in Crooligans instead, it's not a bad choice, the only issue is that they are Horrors so you can only have 2.

Blarg. I keep forgetting you can only have 2 Crooligans unless you've got Molly in your crew. That also causes problems with a Rogue Necromancy summon if both are still alive, if I remember right.

So I take that back- if you aren't sure about the Necromancy or Molly, skip her box for now (but I'd consider it for later, especially if you decide to add Seamus as a second master).

Necropunks are great for 3 stones- they have enough to make them worth the one more over Canine Remains. Leap gives them mobility when you have the needed mask in your hand, and if you do, you can effectively charge then Flurry since Leap is a (0) action. Their damage profile is paltry but they are pretty decent at thousand cuts. If you use Bete or Killjoy they are also a handy delivery vehicle for either- if your 'punk dies, use their Slow to Die action to bring in your monster hitter.

Ratty's list is a solid summon engine setup. Try it first, and then maybe try something like this for contrast:

Ressurectionists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Nicodem, The Undertaker
--
6 Pool

Grave Spirit [1ss]

• Crooked Man
    [4ss]

• Necropunk
    [3ss]

• Necropunk
    [3ss]

• Necropunk
    [3ss]

• Punk Zombie
    [5ss]

• Punk Zombie
    [5ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

This is sort of halfway between the summon engine and the other school of thought I've discovered here- the less you have to Reanimate, the more you can cast Rigor Mortis and Decay. Swap a PZ and Rotten Belle for Bete, or take a Necropunk away too for Killjoy if you prefer.