More Random Fluffly thoughts - Avatar Prediction?

Mr_Smigs

right,

so, painting my proxy iggy, it just dawned on me...

we had Pandora and Candy, a master and sidekick with similar powers, go avatar together... causing candy to physically mature...

then we're introduced to Iggy... and shown Kaeris' very chaos-embracing nature....

why is it my brain goes "2 + 2 = Kaeris some how gets involved with the burning avatar and decides to go with it... and takes iggy along for the ride... "

I think there is something wrong with the Vik's transformation, the weapon she carries is supposed to be pretty nice (it didn't kill her doppelganger for example), and she herself isn't very murderous psychologically speaking.

I believe it makes more sense than you think. The Masamune was supposed to be magical (in the sense that it could kill a possessing evil spirit without harming the body it occupies). But "Avatar of Slaughter" makes sense in that a sword has no other use. It is a tool for killing, nothing more, nothing less.

I believe it makes more sense than you think. The Masamune was supposed to be magical (in the sense that it could kill a possessing evil spirit without harming the body it occupies). But "Avatar of Slaughter" makes sense in that a sword has no other use. It is a tool for killing, nothing more, nothing less.

could be they're implying that all the people out and about in Malifaux are really "possessing spirits" that need killin...

I mean, really, the city didn't ASK the humans to show up...

and certainly hasn't shown itself to be overly friendly to them...

could be they're implying that all the people out and about in Malifaux are really "possessing spirits" that need killin...

I mean, really, the city didn't ASK the humans to show up...

and certainly hasn't shown itself to be overly friendly to them...

I don't like the "Living city" idea, lends too much credence to the idea that Gotham wants to have sex with Batman and Robin, and/or it wants to kill them.

I typically say that blaming things on the city is just an excuse, there's always something else responsible for it, who knows what it might, but the city is not capable of acting like that.

Besides a city wants to be occupied anyway, that's what they are made for, they don't really care who is there, but so long as there is people there. It's like a coffee machine that only makes koolaid to reject people.

I typically say that blaming things on the city is just an excuse, there's always something else responsible for it, who knows what it might, but the city is not capable of acting like that..
I really don't think it was the City (not that I really mind the 'living City' argument). I think it was more the beginnings of Plague's return. Little bits seeping out into the City, prior to Hamelin's accidental discovery.

I really don't think it was the City (not that I really mind the 'living City' argument). I think it was more the beginnings of Plague's return. Little bits seeping out into the City, prior to Hamelin's accidental discovery.
I still don't think The Plagued is powerful enough to cause a weapon, which is ostensibly designed to kill creatures like The Plagued, to go berserk like it has. The Plagued wasn't even powerful enough to stop Kirai from stealing her ring back.

Henchmen aren't going avatar (in my opinion). They are Henchmen for a reason, they don't deserve all the perks of masters.

I know you stated it is your opinion, but just going to say i disagree with that as in the fluff it said that all the people/things in Malifaux with the ability to use Soul stones got transformed in the event. So i would predict it will just be coming out later on, but hope that Iggy is not part of Kaeris transformation if that does happen die to its to similar to Pandora.

I know you stated it is your opinion, but just going to say i disagree with that as in the fluff it said that all the people/things in Malifaux with the ability to use Soul stones got transformed in the event. So i would predict it will just be coming out later on, but hope that Iggy is not part of Kaeris transformation if that does happen die to its to similar to Pandora.

Then by your logic, everyone with a Ca stat / Spell should get avatars?

The Event affected every spellcaster, but the greater you are at the skill, the more you are affected. By my understanding, Avatars reflect extreme change in spellcasters. These are the Masters.

I don't like the "Living city" idea, lends too much credence to the idea that Gotham wants to have sex with Batman and Robin, and/or it wants to kill them.

I typically say that blaming things on the city is just an excuse, there's always something else responsible for it, who knows what it might, but the city is not capable of acting like that.

Besides a city wants to be occupied anyway, that's what they are made for, they don't really care who is there, but so long as there is people there. It's like a coffee machine that only makes koolaid to reject people.

The city isn't alive, it's a prison for the tyrants of old Malifaux