Grey bases and tokens.

ReverendPain

So i just got my pawn packets, waiting on the multiplayer pack to come in, and I noticed that all the bases are black. I really liked the fact that the bases with the base game came in two colors and was a little disappointed to see the ones in the pawn packs were all black. Of course it would be a logistical nightmare to mix the black and grey together in a single baggu, but I was wondering if the grey bases might ever go up for sale separately?

Also I was wondering if there was a way to get a hold of more of the clear tokens for the neutral work benches? I was thinking of gluing the counters to the back side of the clear ones, to add a little rigidity to them.

Our local henchman purchased a sewing kit that consisted of tiny spools of thread and alot of tiny buttons. He places the spools of thread on impassable terrain and uses the buttons to keep track of rips on each puppet. It really adds a nice effect to the overall feel of the game. I'm sure you can find something small to represent a workbench though, maybe gluing 2 nails together and wrapping a little thread over them to represent sewing needles. Then you just need to find someway to prop them on the token...