Win a free pokey viktoria or hooded rider by running a demo this weekend

Justin

Are all the Puppet Wars contest going to be Facebook based(I know this one technically isn't but the post about 1000 followers worries me)?

There are a lot of people who choose not to use Facebook for various reason and would just prefer these kinds of things to be announced via the normal website.

Edit: Not trying to be a downer or anything. Does giving the demo to my wife count? She still hasn't played and she owes me a game this weekend :)

Are all the Puppet Wars contest going to be Facebook based(I know this one technically isn't but the post about 1000 followers worries me)?

There are a lot of people who choose not to use Facebook for various reason and would just prefer these kinds of things to be announced via the normal website.

Edit: Not trying to be a downer or anything. Does giving the demo to my wife count? She still hasn't played and she owes me a game this weekend :)

All of the contests which I run will be through facebook.

So, just to give you a break down: I'm not on wyrd's payroll, but I run the facebook because I am involved in P-wars and I like it. And at Gencon during clean up I said to Eric, "Hey, can I have a few of those left over pokey viktorias and hooded riders to help promote the game through facebook?" And he was all like, "Sure." And now there are facebook contests.

As for contests which Wyrd officially sponsors (beyond letting me grab handfuls of their stuff during clean up) I have absolutely no idea.

Oh, and yes, demos to the wife count. It would be cool if it were in a game store so people could see it, but I understand that's a hard place to get a wife to go to, so whatever works. :D

Its not that hard for my wife. She use to be a gamer before she became a mom. My problem is that my game store is running its fall auction this weekend so the game room is occupied.

Its not that hard for my wife. She use to be a gamer before she became a mom. My problem is that my game store is running its fall auction this weekend so the game room is occupied.

Winners are announced a week from Monday and all entries up until then will be accepted, so the title of this thread is slightly inaccurate. More like "demo puppet wars between now and the seventeenth."