Pulses

Dungeon8976

Question

OK, had an interesting situation pop up in one of my games. I have Snowstorm on top of a bridge. The bridge itself blocks LoS. There are three nightmares underneath the bridge. Now Snowstorm's base is completely on the bridge, and the nightmares are intirely underneath it. Snowstorm gets killed and shatters does the pulse effect, which extends outward passed the edges of the bridge effect the nightmares underneath the bridge, and why? The rules state that if you can draw LoS from the area effect to a model within the area it is effected. In this case the pulse itself extends outward passed the edges of the bridge, and therefore I can draw LoS from the edge of the area effect to the nightmares. However, the rules also state that pulses are infinently high (does this infer that they are also infinently low?). All the exsamples in the rulebook deal with blasts witch are 3 inches high, and there are no exsamples for pulses. I know this aguement is going to accure with things like around corners. So what's the rule here?

1 answer to this question