aPandora, Healing Flips and Destiny Entwined

Gensuke626

Question

Or is it intertwined? I don't have my book on me at the moment.

Anyhow, here's the scenario I came up with and I'm trying to see if it's correct and how it works.

Let's say someone was playing Pandora with a Freikorps Librarian. Pandora Manifests into aPandora, and Candy turns into aCandy.

A turn later, Pandora and Candy have suffered wounds due to the Destinies talent. The player uses the Friekorps Libby to cast healing energy on aPandora a few times. Because of Destinies, aCandy also gets affected by the Healing Energy spell.

So, two questions here that are more or less related to the Destinies Talent.

1. For healing abilities like Sweets of Healing Energy, what part of the effect would be the part shared? Like, would Pandora and Candy make separate Healing Flips or would they make one healing flip and share the result?

2. If a Doppleganger copied aPandora's Destinies talent and I healed the Doppleganger, would it chain from the Doppleganger to aCandy to aPandora?

2 answers to this question

I believe if aPandora would be healed by an effect then there would be one flip and she and Candy would both be healed the amount the flip implies. They would not share the healing they would both heal the full amount.

For your second question if a Doppelganger copied aPandora's Destinies talent then any effect applied to the Doppleganger would then follow the talents wording and then applie it's self to aCandy. As aCandy now has an effect applied to her it would then triggure the Destinies talent which would then effect aPandora. Note it would work much the same if you coppied aCandy's destinies talent except the order would go Doppelganger, aPandora, aCandy.

Also note that as the Doppelganger is not mentioned in the talent if it copied the Destinies talent and then aPandora or aCandy had an effect applied to them it would not chain to the Doppelganger as the talent refers to aPandora and aCandy specifically.