LJ beatstick list

Headcase2

Last night I had some time to spare before a game of PW, so I decided that Lady Justice needed some attention. She might not be as scary as Pokey, but she's so cute with her little blindfold. This is what I came up with:

• Lady Justice
  • Sidekick: Nino Ortega
  • Sidekick: Hooded Rider
  • Pawn: Death Marshal
  • Pawn: Silurid
  • Pawn: Witchling Stalker
  • Pawn: Executioner
  • Pawn: Ronin
  • Pawn: Austringer

Next time I'll probably replace the Austringer with something else (probably a second Death Marshal or a Guild Hound). The list is based on using Powerfull to double the efficiency of your attacks. Turn one LJ rips apart the Executioner and gives Nino a set of really cool claws. Last night I gave him a Rad Sword too (from the Ronin). Combined with his "Aim for the Stitches" ability he can one-shot most puppets at range 3. Justice got some Frog Legs (from the Silurid, never leave home without them!) and the Giant Glowy Sword the Rider left behind when Joss smacked him. LJ tore up any weakened opponents in range, ending up gaining her 3rd Powerful +1 counter when she put an end to Marcus with a single blow.

All in all I was pleased with how this list performed. My opponent wasn't. :smugpuppet1