Shikome wings....

Wormstrum

Nah, I was referring to the gap between the wing membrane and the rest of her body. Glued in as is there's a very noticeable gap that I'm going to have to fill in and sculpt to get her looking even half as smooth as the model on the stat card.

I've been having bad luck on models from wyrd lately, both blisters of coryphees I bought had really deformed blades on their arms as well as having really bad mold lines that went across the more delicate parts of the model.

I still love the models, but these castings are killing me. Hopefully its just bad luck though and my next purchases won't contain models that are so difficult to work with.

I don't think that's necessary. Its a difficult fix, but nothing I can't manage.

At least its not as bad as the black blood shaman a friend of mine got. The two halves were off set from each other and one half of the model sat about a centimeter taller than the other. That's something I would consider help desk worthy.

I don't think that's necessary. Its a difficult fix, but nothing I can't manage.

At least its not as bad as the black blood shaman a friend of mine got. The two halves were off set from each other and one half of the model sat about a centimeter taller than the other. That's something I would consider help desk worthy.

I tend to do that too. Once upon a time, before I quit 40k, I got a miscast Devilfish. GW replaced the whole model...with another miscast Devilfish! So I gave up and greenstuffed the miscast bits.