Kirai and models

Ballz

Well I am getting ready for my first game tomorrow and have made a very quick observation. I need to get alot of blisters to get what she can give for free.

2 blister seishan

1 blister Gaki (preferably 2)

1 shikome

and that is just what is on her card...ouch.

Top that off with the addition that some of her models will not work with other masters makes for an initial buy kind of a hmmm. I say that because I am looking forward to getting a second master and am looking for ways of making groups work together and she is the single that seems a little of kilter.

With all that said I can't wait to play her and think it is going to be a blast.

Wondering what I should get for a second master...I really like Seamus and Nicoderm but don't want to fall into "play this" cause it is the flavor. Punks or hookers...which to go. I have heard a lot of push towards Seamus with Kiria... Help me out who is going to pick up the slack that Kiria has trouble with for scenarios.

Well, you've got the idea with Kirai. So far, I'd say your shopping list is only short one Shikome. I know I've gotten 2 out before, and they are excellent models for her.

As for what other master to get with Kirai, Seamus is the most obvious to many. He works well with some of the spirits that Kirai brings (supposedly Onryo and Datsue-Ba synergize with him). The other advantage to choosing Seamus as a 2nd master is that he isn't really a summoner, so you end needing fewer models to flesh out his options.

Also, Kirai has no problems with the scenarios. There are very few scenarios that Kirai has any problems with. I've known people who only have Kirai for Resurrectionists, and they have been quite successful. Kirai and her spirits have the mobility, killing power and (generally) durability to do most things with ease.

In the end, however, you may find that you'll want to end up getting all the Resurrectionist masters. All the masters (with the exception of Kirai) work well with the undead pieces. That, however, is probably a discussion for another day.

Edited by kennedy