paralyzed

shemus32

Hey everyone,

Had a question in last nights game, if your paralyzed can u dodge an incoming strike?

While I got you here....heres another ? lol

If you have a combat of say 3 and pull a black joker is that attack whiffed or can u still choose which card to use.

Thanks as always in advance for any help.

Hey everyone,

Had a question in last nights game, if your paralyzed can u dodge an incoming strike?

While I got you here....heres another ? lol

If you have a combat of say 3 and pull a black joker is that attack whiffed or can u still choose which card to use.

Thanks as always in advance for any help.

Paralyzed: The Puppet may not move or perform any Actions when it Animates.

That's all it does. Dodging is not an action or a move and it doesn't happen when you Animate. So yup! You can dodge while Paralyzed.

As for the second one, nope. Your action still fails when you flip it and you have have to flip the rest of the cards. So if you flip it your first card on a Cb 3 attack, your flipping 2 more cards that are essentially wasted.

• 2 weeks later...
When paralysed can you make A free action from discarding a card ?

Sorry, not as fast a turn over as we usually do.

You can indeed discard your Animation Card to make a Paralyzed Puppet perform a free action. The reason is in the definition of Paralyzed:

Paralyzed:

The Puppet may not move or perform any Actions when it Animates.

Underline is mine. The key is, discarding your Animation Card to perform a free action with a Puppet is NOT animating that Puppet. So that is the way to get around Paralyzed a bit ;)