New Stuff questions.

ratch

OK so like, i run Ramos box + extra Arach and swarm(for Skatter/swarm together) and a Brass Arach. i ordered Alyce, Creation, and one more swarm so i can have 6 Spideys and 2 Swarms. now the thing is the new models are looking fun. so, first off what doe sthe Gunsmith do? the Miners look like they will make my list. i am also looking at the Large Arach and possibly the Mech rider. depending on the new models my current army may take a major change. i would like the same kind of info on the Large Arach and Mech Rider if you can.

current list:

Ramos

Brass Arach

Steamborg

swarm

x3 Spiders

30SS total.

alyce will replace the swarm. and then i am wanting the miners, so that will replace the 3 Spiders giving me 1 free SS. and i want a Gunsmith if they are a nice model and that will push me to ~35SS

i want the Large Arach and the Mech rider to change my crew up here and there. thinking of getting both male and Fem Gunsmiths. In other words i may not be expanding to a second army just yet, since all this new stuff hits in Oct.if the Large Arach is decently priced SS wise, i will probly get 2 of them. depending on points again i may swap out the MEch Rider and Borg here and there.

if someone can give me a heads up on some general info on those 3 that would be great. if not ill wait till you can xD

Gunsmiths are fantastic midranged models. With their smoldering heart and Duty, they are very strong against Obey and similar abilities, as well as any willpower based opposed tests.

Along with this, their high Cb, good range and triggers, as well as custom ammunition for free is simply devastating. If you get a second tome in your attack total, their damage goes through the roof!

All together, they fill a hole in general arcanist crews other than raspy - they give much needed shooting to the crew.

Also, they're simply beautiful against Zoraida.

The mech rider is a really fast moving beatstick, and its pretty tough as well. I've only used it once, so Im still figuring it out, but from what I recall its pretty sweet.