The Ancible: Podcast #2

Hi Guys,

I thought that I'd share this with you for some feedback.

The Ancible is a independent pdf magazine for reviewing new and upcoming wargame/ccg/rpg releases and they recently started doing a podcast.

Myself and another local gamer were guests on episode 2 where we discussed Malifaux and Warmachine and the plans for the local area.

The Podcast can be downloaded here: http://www.ancible.libsyn.com/

The PDF magazine can be downloaded here: http://www.the-ancible.com/

Any comments and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

David

It has been pointed out that during my little bit about the length of time it takes for a company to get back to an applicant, that a listener though that I was talking about Wyrd.

This is clearly not the case as I only applied about 2 weeks ago and am in no way expecting anything back in a hurry. The issue was to do with Alan who has been waiting over 7 months now with no sort of update whatsoever regarding his PG application.

I just felt that I should clarify that here.

That was a fun listen!

When will tartan skirmish start?

Glad you enjoyed it. I have so nervous when the recording started...

Tartan Skirmish is currently being recorded. We've got the Warmachine sections of the show recorded and I'm just editing out the bits we can't use. The bloopers reel could be an entire section on it's own.

I've got my co-host to sit down and read the wyrd chronicles so we can actually have a proper civilised conversation and hopefully not have to edit it.

• 2 weeks later...