Bruce Lee in Malifaux?

Deadpool

So a Darkrulz, and I were watching a movie-thon yesderday ended it with way of the dragon. Which then I had a lightbulb thingy. Why is there no bruce lee like character in malifaux........Yet. So we started to think of his stats, and etc. Here is what we have(feel free to add ideas), the goal is not an super overpowered charater. We want to devise something to hopefully inspire wyrd :D I accidentally posted this in the show case so now I'm going to sculpt a mini.

Mercenary, Unique. Soulstone cost: 12

Wk 3/ Cg 6 • Ht-2 • Wp-6 • Ca-4 • Df-5 • Wd-8

Fist

Rg 1 ///

Cb 6 Ram

Dg 2/3/6

Iron Kick

Rg 2 ///

Cb 6 Mask

Dg 2/4/5

Talents:

Abilities

-Hard to Kill

-Evasive +1

-Immune to Influence

-Nunchaku: you can pay 2 more soulstones to replace his, "Iron kick" damage profile to 3/5/6.

-Switched Stance: if an attacker misses by 3 or less in melee this model gain the bonuses of defensive stance untill the start of the closing phase.

-Defender of the Weak: if a friendly model suffers damage with in 4'', this model pushes into base contact with the damaged model.

-Skilled Fighter: this model does not suffer damage from wicked

-This Fight is Over: if this model duel total for his, "Fist" or "Iron Kick" has of two Rams and one Mask, or two Masks and one Ram, he gets a free walk action. Which disengaging strikes can still taken.

Actions:

-(+1) Melee Expert

-(0) Pickin Up Pace: gain Nimble

-(0) Rolling with the Punches: untill the start of the closing phase, this model can add a Ram or a Mask to either his, "Fist" or "Iron Kick"

Triggers:

-One inch Punch: (Ram•Ram)(Fist) this model gain +1 Dg

-Terrifying Howl: (Ram•Crow)(Fist) all living models have to make a terrifying 11 check

Fist of Fury: (Ram•Ram•Ram)(Fist) after damaging a defender make an additional melee attack at -1Cb

-Strong Stepping Kick (Mask•Mask)(Iron Kick) after damaging the defender. Push the defending model 4'' directly away from this model. If the model would hit terrain the model stops in base contact and suffer 2 Wds.