Some of my works (pic heavy)

Soseito

In the sadder note category, when I moved to my new place I brought my IG Jungle fighter and Necron armies (with some Necromunda gangs) in a large flat box. Which little Bela decided to jump to and knock to the floor. These were built before I started pinning everything (Warmahordes did that.) It wasn't pretty. I still haven't put everything back together. So you're not alone. And you can't even yell at the cat, cause they have no clue what they did. Arrrgh.

Most of the work I have done over the past few days was on juju so here he is.

Base coat

002-11.jpg?t=1327282829

For some reason there was a sizable gap between the arm and neck so I filled it in with green stuff. I tried to make it look mush like so it would fit in with the model.

003-13.jpg?t=1327282818

Here is the view from the front

004-14.jpg?t=1327282811

And from the back

005-16.jpg?t=1327282804

I don't know why but his hand is lower than his feet so I green stuffed him so that it looked like he was rising out of the mire. The blank parts of the base will be colored to look like dirty water. I'm debating about having the green stuff match the same color as the golem.