compainion and Lucius

bigasb

Question

I had a scrap as Lucius as my henchman/master

At one point it would have been good for me to do this, can I?

The drill sergent linked to the Guild Captain has companion (master) as has the Guild Captain, both were in 6" of Lucius. Could I as a companion combined activation done this

declare companion on the 3 of them as both Guild Capatin and Drill Sergeant have companion trait so

Drill Sregeant declares companion master, which then mean I can activate Lucius, because Lucius is activating I can use the companion master on the Guild Captain as well.

This was my plan

Activate Drill Sergeant use (2) action Shooting Range

(he is already linked to the Guild Captain)

Activate lucius to use his (0) Advanced Training then (1)Issue Order spell 3 times to shoot the Guild Captain

Activate Guild Captain to use (2) Auto fire then (0) Captain to then activate the Guild Austringer 1 stood behind him

Activate Guild Austringer 1 to (1) attack what was hiding behind a wall to the use (0) Deliver order to activate a Guild Guard who was next to the Captain.

Activate Guardsman who would (2) Patrol to activate the last remaining 2 Guardsmen.

Activate the last 2 Guardsmen who would shoot or move as needed.

2 answers to this question